If you ignore signs of a possible leak in your pipes or water system, it can result in a plumbing disaster and costly repairs for your home or business. Instead, request service from the West Palm Beach leak detection experts at Erica’s Plumbing and Restoration. We can provide quick and reliable same-day service with 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed. Contact us now to set up your appointment for leak detection!
Signs of a Water Leak
Having leaky pipes or sewer lines is a common issue for home or commercial property owners. Most leaks are located where you can’t see them - in your walls, above your ceiling, or under your floors or foundation. Fortunately, there are signs you might notice that indicate you have a leak, such as:
- One or more drains are backed up
- Toilets that are constantly running or that won’t flush
- You lose water pressure in faucets
- Your water bill has increased without explanation
- Smelling moldy or musty odors
- There are pools of water under your sink, in your basement, in your yard, or away from water fixtures
- You see water marks on your ceiling, walls, or flooring
If you notice any of the above, you should call for service as soon as possible. Our team can detect water, slab, sewer, or gas leaks with minimal disruption to your home. Our state of the art technology allows us to detect and repair leaks in an affordable and convenient manner.
Hire a Qualified West Palm Beach Leak Detection Specialists Today!
When you have suspicious odors, water bill spikes, stains or pools, or problems with your water fixtures, you need help from Erica’s Plumbing and Restoration. We assist many property owners throughout West Palm Beach with leak detection and repair, and our reviews speak for themselves. Call us at (561) 245-7435 or request service online today.