Florida Mold Removal
Serving All Of Broward & Palm Beach County
Mold spores are everywhere, even when you can’t see or smell them. However, when mold colonies develop in your home or business, it can cause serious health issues and put your family at risk. Mold can come in through the windows or ducts, as well as on clothing or pets. When mixed with heightened moisture, mold will thrive and grow, causing problems. When you discover mold in your house, you should take action right away to solve the issue.
At Erica’s, our team is specially trained in Florida mold removal from all types of buildings and structures. While mold is microscopic and will always be in the air in your home, we can take care of mold colonies that can cause health issues. We have many techniques we use depending on the scope of the problem, including:
- Containment to prevent the spread of mold
- Removing mold-infested materials, such as drywall, floors, subfloors, or ceilings
- Air filtration to capture mold spores
- Cleaning all curtains, fixtures, and other items that mold may attach to
- Specialized vacuums to prevent mold from spreading while remediation is in progress
- Restoration of any damage required to remove the mold
While mold removal is a process that may disrupt your life in varying degrees, our team works to solve the issue and get your household back up and running as usual as soon as possible.
Find Out How Our Florida Mold Removal Services Can Help Keep Your Property Safe and Healthy
When you have mold, it is important to take action for its removal right away. Fortunately, our highly skilled mold removal team is ready to help and make sure the job is done right. Erica’s Plumbing & Restoration proudly serves all of Broward and Palm Beach county and is ready to help 24/7. Call 561-245-7435 or request a service appointment online today.