What Are the Causes of Slab Leaks?Slab leaks can occur from a wide variety of reasons, although, the most common causes are correlated with the condition of the pipes and piping system underneath this concrete slab. Some of the situations that can lead to slab leak problems include:
- Shifting ground, due to extreme weather conditions or temperatures.
- Old pipes that are corroded, brittle, and worn-out, that have leaked, or eventually burst.
- Roots of trees that have broken into the piping system and the pipes themselves, creating great pressure to develop and eventually leak.
- Defects in the construction of the area or the piping system.
What Are the Signs of a Slab Leak?Luckily, slab leaks have distinct signs that you can watch our for if you suspect a slab leak underneath your home This signs include:
- A sudden increase in your water bill, without any changes to overall water usage.
- Hearing running water consistently, even though the all faucets are turned off.
- Noticeable hot spots on hard floors, especially noticeable in small rooms like offices or laundry rooms, which may also become more humid than normal.
- Moist spots around property, even when there was no rain recently.
Why Choose Us to Help With Your Plumbing Emergencies?With Erica’s Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Restoration, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best slab leak repair possible. We strive to produce quality results, while ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with the services we provide. Woman owned and operated: Our full-service plumbing company has proudly served the Boca Raton area for over a decade. Flat-rate pricing: The cost of your plumbing service will remain the same, even if the job takes longer than anticipated. We’re always “Happy to Help”: “Happy to Help” is our business slogan, and we stand behind it firmly. Satisfaction guaranteed: We stand by our services and guarantee customer satisfaction. Give us a call for more information.
Don’t put off the repairing of your slab leak emergency in Boca Raton, FL. Contact us today, and get high-quality slab leak repair and detection by calling (561) 245-7435.