Here in sunny South Florida, residents enjoy both the benefits as well as the not so great aspects of living in a high humidity area. While it's great for enjoying a day at the pool, excess humidity presents the perfect environment for rain and water damage problems inside homes and commercial properties that can lead to severe problems.
Luckily, Erica's Plumbing & Restoration has the solution that local homeowners and business owners know they can trust. Whether you need water damage repair, mitigation or restoration our expert team can provide the solution you need.
Water Damage and Restoration Services
Signs of water damage are fairly easy to spot, but knowing how to get rid of the damage is another story. We offer professional water damage repair, mitigation and restoration services giving you peace of mind that your property does not lose value and that your loved ones stay safe from the effects of water damage. Here are some of the signs that water damage is present in your home or business and you might need to consult professional water mitigation services:
- Discolored walls, AC leaks, plumbing leaks, and roof leaks can all directly cause water damage. Our highly trained and certified water restoration technicians will know exactly how to handle your individual situation. Call today for a FREE evaluation.
- Moldy/musty smells. Things grow inside the walls when its dark and moist. When water mixes with building materials such as drywall this can activate the mold spores within your home and adversely affect the health and safety of the occupants in the dwelling. This is a very serious situation and should always be treated by a professional.
- Wet carpet, bubbling laminate or swollen wood floors. Unknown water intrusions can easily ruin flooring. One call can solve it all. Let our technicians assess the situation.
Why Choose Us?
Water damage can be both costly and time consuming, but choosing the right contractor to mitigate the damage as soon as you notice the initial signs can help you save time and money and give you the long-term peace of mind you need. Here's what you can expect when you call us for water mitigation or mold remediation:
- Immediate Response. Quick response within the hour to any water in your home or business. We take calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Highly Skilled Workmanship. Ability to fix the leak, dry the home or business out and prevent further damage as well as reconstruct the area back to the way it was prior to the damage occurring.
- Licensed Technicians. IICRC certified technicians, General Contractor & Plumbing Contractor.