As a homeowner, it is important to pay attention to your water pipes. Pipes need inspection and maintenance and, sometimes, they need to be repaired or replaced. The best way to know whether you need a water pipe repair or replacement is to speak with an expert at Erica’s Plumbing right away.
Many things can go wrong with pipes, including the following:
- A settling house, frozen ground, or shifting soil can cause a collapsed, cracked, or broken pipe
- An object may get stuck or grease may build up and cause a blockage of a pipe
- Corrosion may cause serious deterioration, often leading the pipe to break or burst
- Soil or ground conditions may cause part of a pipe to sink, sag, or “belly”
- The seals that connect your pipes can break or flake off, causing water leaks
- A tree or shrub root might cause underground damage to a water pipe
- Pipe made from substandard or off-grade materials can corrode or deteriorate faster than expected
If you notice water stains, hear dripping noises, see a sudden increase in water bills, or notice other unusual changes in your water pressure or lines, you should not wait to call for a service appointment with Erica’s Plumbing. Our technicians know how to identify the problem and advise you whether you need a repair to an existing water pipe or a pipe replacement. We will always help find the most efficient solution to get your pipes in working order.
Contact Our Coral Springs Plumbing Team for Water Pipe Replacement and Repair
Regular pipe inspection and maintenance is important to prevent plumbing emergencies whenever possible. Our team is also ready to help with an emergency 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (561) 245-7435 or request service online today.