Coral Springs Water Heater Repair and Installation
A working water heater is a key to maintaining a comfortable home. Having hot and warm water is important for hygiene, cooking, washing clothes and dishes, and much more. Many people take their water heater for granted - that is until a problem arises. The following are some signs that your water heater may need to be repaired or replaced:
- You cannot get hot water running or it takes a very long time
- There are rust stains on the shower or your clothes
- Your water has a rust-colored tinge
- You hear odd noises when the water is heating up
- Water drips from the bottom of the heater
- Your pilot light is out and will not relight
If you’re experiencing any of the above, it is important to take action and call a professional as soon as possible.
At Erica’s Plumbing, we address drain problems the right way, the first time. We know how to resolve a wide range of plumbing matters, including repairs, replacements, and installations. Whether you need your drain cleaned or have a plumbing emergency that needs immediate attention, we can help. Call (561) 245-7435 or request service online at any time.