Contact Us for Your Mold Removal Needs in Delray Beach
In most situations, you cannot see or detect mold spores in your home. However, when colonies of mold develop and infest your walls, ceiling, or floors, it can start causing help problems for you and your family members. Mold can grow and spread quickly, and the cleanup job can become extensive very quickly. It is important to seek help from a mold removal professional right away.
The team at Erica's Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Restoration handles mold removal jobs large and small. It is important to stop a mold problem as early as possible to prevent health issues and spreading damage to your home. Contact us for Delray Beach mold removal services today.
The Mold Removal Process
Mold can grow inside your walls and can damage building materials and belongings. If you start smelling a musty or moldy odor, or you notice visible signs of mold growth, you should get an assessment from a member of our team. Our mold removal process involves several steps, including:
- Containment of the mold to stop it from spreading
- Removing drywall, flooring, subfloors, ceilings, and other mold-infested materials
- Filtering the air to capture and remove loose mold spores
- Professional cleaning of all fixtures, curtains, and upholstery
- Using special vacuums to prevent spreading mold spores during the removal and remediation process
- Restoring your home from any mold or water damage
It can be a messy process to remove mold from your home, though our team works to minimize disruptions in your life.
Learn How a Delray Beach Mold Removal Specialist Can Assist You
It is important to address a possible mold problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage. The Delray Beach mold removal experts at Erica's Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Restoration are ready to help. Contact us to learn about our mold removal services today.