You likely do not spend much time thinking about your water heater - that is, until something goes wrong. Suddenly not having hot water in your home can disrupt your life, as it can make showering, laundry, dishes, and other tasks difficult or impossible. It is best to engage in regular water heater maintenance and to address any possible issues as soon as possible. If you think you need water heater repair in West Plam Beach, the specialists at Erica’s Plumbing and Restoration are ready to help.
Do You Need Repairs?
It can be difficult to tell when you need a service call for your water heater, but some signs that you should call a professional include the following:
- Clanking noises when you turn on the hot water
- Hearing the sound of boiling water
- Dripping water from the bottom of your water heater
- Rust streaks or stains on your bathtub or clothing that has been washed
- Rust-colored water from your faucets
- It takes a long time for water to get hot
- You cannot get hot water from the faucet at all
- The pilot light is out and will not light
Water heaters are expensive appliances, and you can often prevent a full replacement by addressing repairs right away. Our professionals can assess any needed repairs and take care of the issue as soon as possible to ensure your hot water is restored and no problems get worse.
Contact Affordable Water Heater Repair Experts in West Palm Beach
At Erica’s Plumbing and Restoration, we can inspect your water heater and advise you of needed repairs or replacement. We take care of your repairs in an efficient and affordable manner. If you want plumbing services you can trust in West Palm Beach, don’t wait to request a service appointment online or call (561) 245-7435 today.