Generally speaking, you cannot see or smell the microscopic mold spores that enter your home. However, when mold colonies form, serious problems can result. Mold colonies can damage your home or business, as well as threaten the health of you, your family, or your employees. It is important to address a possible mold problem swiftly and properly, which requires the help of West Plan Beach mold removal specialists. Call Erica’s Plumbing and Restoration for the help you need right away!
Attacking Mold Problems
When left unchecked, mold can grow quickly, especially since it thrives in the South Florida moisture. Mold removal is a several step process, and our professionals regularly handle the following and more:
- Containment of the mold to its current away to avoid further spreading
- Removing any materials that are infested, such as flooring, drywall, or ceilings
- Using special air filtration techniques to capture and remove loose mold spores
- Cleaning all fixtures or upholstery that might have been infested
- Helping to restore your property to its previous condition prior to the mold infestation
Some people might be tempted to try to resolve a mold issue on their own. However, it’s important to recognize that our team uses professional-grade and specialized equipment that is specifically meant to capture mold while preventing it from spreading. We aim to remove mold with the least amount of disruption to your property as possible, and we conveniently restore your property when we are confident the mold problem has been resolved.
Call Our West Palm Beach Mold Removal Team Today!
If you smell or see mold, it is important to address the situation as soon as you can. Erica’s Plumbing and Restoration is available to provide same-day service in most situations, and we can develop a plan to remove mold from your property. Don’t wait to Call us at (561) 245-7435 or request service online.