With the increasing heat of summer, you likely depend on your air conditioner more than you realize. It’s not until something goes wrong that you recognize exactly how critical air conditioning in Florida actually is. If your AC is giving you trouble, you don’t have time to wait for an AC service company to fit you in. You need a Coral Springs Emergency AC service provider that’s open 24/7.
Your Air Conditioner
When you are powering through the dog days of summer, your air conditioner is likely to be running practically nonstop. Your cooling system sees a lot of action in the summer months, and it’s important that it remains in good working condition. There are a variety of signs that your unit may not be working at peak efficiency, including:
- Your AC isn’t cooling as well as it used to.
- Your unit’s airflow is weaker than it used to be.
- The thermostat in your home doesn’t match the temperature in your home.
- The temperature throughout your home is inconsistent (with cold spots in certain areas).
- There is moisture or leaking around or near your air conditioning unit.
- Your cooling system is making sounds that it never used to make.
- Your unit has a burning or musty odor.
If Your AC Is Giving You Trouble, Contact a Coral Springs Emergency AC Service Today
Summer in Florida is no time to scrimp on air conditioning. No matter when trouble strikes, the dedicated AC professionals at Erica's Plumbing & Restoration in Coral Springs, Florida, are standing by to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 561-475-1251 any time of the day or night.
Any of these signs is an excellent reason to call in an emergency AC service, and if your air conditioner isn't working at all, there's no time to waste.