Your air conditioner works hard throughout Florida’s long, hot summers, and even with regular maintenance, there still may come a time when repairs are in order. Keeping your unit running smoothly can help extend its lifespan and maximize your investment in the long run. If your AC isn’t running the way it used to or is otherwise giving you problems, it’s time to call in an experienced Coral Springs AC-repair specialist.
The Warning Signs
Your AC not working is a problem that’s impossible to overlook. There are, however, several warning signs that your unit may be in need of professional repairs that you may not notice, including:
- Your AC isn't cooling your home the way it used to.
- Your unit’s airflow isn’t as strong as it used to be.
- Your thermostat doesn’t correspond with the temperature in your home or office.
- Your home or office is experiencing pockets of temperature extremes.
- There is moisture or leaking near your cooling unit.
- Your AC is making strange sounds.
- Your air conditioner emits a burning or musty smell.
- Your energy bills are on the rise for no apparent reason.
- Your AC has to try several times before it cycles on.
Any of these can be a sign that it's time to call in a professional repair person.
Making the Call
It’s in the best interest of your home and air conditioner to call in a repair specialist at the first sign of a problem. If you do encounter a breakdown, however, an AC professional can help with that too. Keeping your unit in good working order will help extend its lifespan and improve its efficiency.
If Your AC Is in Need of Repair, Contact an Experienced Coral Springs AC Repair Specialist Today
The dedicated AC professionals at Erica's Plumbing & Restoration in Coral Springs, Florida, have the experience, skills, and expertise to effectively and efficiently repair your AC. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 561-475-1251 any time of the day or night.